^real Fragers^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^rF^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quake and myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm3nt

Quake and myself Empty
PostSubject: Quake and myself   Quake and myself EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that i might be quitting quake all together, that means no more clans, this is just an idea in my head so don't get all bent out of shape, it's just i've been thinking, i don't play alot, so that really doesnt help my case, and because of that, it doesnt help you guys at all, so idk what to do at the moment, but here are my ideas, 1st, take a break, still be in the clan but inactive, 2nd. quit all together, quit rf and quake permanently, 3rd start fresh, come up with a new name, and begin a new journey, so those are the main things im thinking of, this might just be a bad case of a temper tantrum or something so lets give it some time to unfold, share your ideas and opinions please, im kind of at a dead end in my mind right now so could ya help me out?
Back to top Go down
Senseless

Senseless

Quake and myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake and myself   Quake and myself EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:12 am

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/ <- Try this game, if u get addicted to it or really love that game, dont stop to play Q3, I can't stop you from don't play quake anymore, but try it Smile
And when you have good ping as like yall do, and dont have 200 -.- you guys really should be happy to have that ping ;P so plz torm3nt0000000 stay ? Smile

And lol.. if ur intrested of that game, write to me on Xfire (:
Back to top Go down
Doki

Doki

Quake and myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake and myself   Quake and myself EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 am

D: dong go out torment, D:
dont worr if u dont play alot, I just play alot for vacation,
but dont go =O
Back to top Go down
Torm3nt

Quake and myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake and myself   Quake and myself EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Doki wrote:
D: dong go out torment, D:
dont worr if u dont play alot, I just play alot for vacation,
but dont go =O

do i have to dl anything?
Back to top Go down
Torm3nt

Quake and myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake and myself   Quake and myself EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:13 pm

i meant that for senseless sorry
Back to top Go down
Torm3nt

Quake and myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake and myself   Quake and myself EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm

yeah that feeling is gone now, im gonna stay and practice, i guess it was just a word of anger so to say, but yeah im gonna practice more now that im back in business
Back to top Go down
Outster

Outster

Quake and myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake and myself   Quake and myself EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 am

good to hear this bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quake and myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake and myself   Quake and myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Quake and myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
^real Fragers^ :: q3 stuff-
Jump to: