^real Fragers^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^rF^

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More active on forums lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Outster

Outster

More active on forums lol Empty
PostSubject: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:52 am

LOl i relized we are hardly active over forums.....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Smile watcha guys up to lately??
Back to top Go down
Outster

Outster

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:53 am

well im a sophmore now(congratz to me =D) summer is gonna be a lil busy for me..
Back to top Go down
FLam3s

FLam3s

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 pm

i think Im the most inactive in the forum lol!
Back to top Go down
Outster

Outster

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 am

flames lol i kinda agree buts its ok Surprised
Back to top Go down
-rOt3mKs-

-rOt3mKs-

PostSubject: YO!   More active on forums lol EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:17 pm

i think Im the most inactive in the forum ..only that the university takes me a long time but I always reported in quake!! lol! Mi inGles eS Malo Soy Ingeniero!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Vette

Vette

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:03 pm

congrats on being a sophmore dude..........and its going to be a hot one down here in texas this summer................Vette
Back to top Go down
Outster

Outster

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:49 am

yeaa weather is crap in florida as well too
Back to top Go down
Rail.Bot

Rail.Bot

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 am

Dont u like the heat here Vette? All in the 90s this whole week WOOT! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (BURN MOTHER GOOSE)
Back to top Go down
Outster

Outster

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:11 pm

fuck we need the rain bad here in florida...that damn oil spill is also ruining the chance to go to the beach as well
Back to top Go down
Vette

Vette

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 am

its toooo hot here already...............in tha mid 95° - 96°...........too hot to go outside................and now the TV says hurricane season is here...............been in a couple of them and they are scary.............<Surprised

yea the oil spill is a BIG Problem man
Back to top Go down
Rail.Bot

Rail.Bot

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 am

Obama is trying to get rid of all offshore oil rigs because of this last spill and yea its hurting us bad and for the people who like sea food (ME!)
Back to top Go down
Vette

Vette

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:38 am

he does that and that will kill more jobs, hurt the bad ecomomy even more, make the gas prices go up.........Ima seafood lover big time too..............Wheresssssssss tha shrimp!!!!!!!...................LoL
Back to top Go down
Outster

Outster

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Dude ive been hearing that lobsters and other seafood places are being closed cuz of the low supply of seafood........WTF NO SEAFOOD ROCKS BIG TIME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More active on forums lol   More active on forums lol Empty

Back to top Go down

More active on forums lol
Page 1 of 1